It is important that Customers know how information about them is used and shared by Gwen Foster ND DNM and that Customers can trust that Gwen Foster ND DNM will do so as carefully as possible. This Privacy Notice describes how Gwen Foster ND DNM collects and processes Customers personal information obtained through its websites, devices, products, services, online and physical stores (“Gwen Foster ND DNMDistribution Channels”). By using Gwen Foster ND DNM, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information Does Gwen Foster ND DNM Collect?
Gwen Foster ND DNMcollects Customers personal information in order to provide and continually improve its products and services.
Here are the types of personal information Gwen Foster ND DNMcollects:
- Information Received from Customers: Gwen Foster ND DNM stores any information Customers provide to it. Customers may choose not to provide certain information to the Company, but that might limit the way Gwen Foster ND DNM is able to service Customer requests.
- Automatic Information: Gwen Foster ND DNM automatically collects and stores certain types of information about Customers use of the Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels, including information about Customer interaction with content and services available through those Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels. Like most websites, the Company uses "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and the Company obtains certain types of information when the Customers web browser or device accesses any Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels and other content served by or on behalf of Gwen Foster ND DNM on other websites.
- Information from Other Sources: Gwen Foster ND DNM will often receive information about Customers from other sources, such as delivery and address information, which the Company uses to correct its records and deliver Customers future purchases.
What Does Gwen Foster ND DNM Use Customer Personal Information for?
Gwen Foster ND DNM uses Customers personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that it offers to its Customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. The Company uses Customers personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with Customers about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve services. The Company uses Customer information to improve functionality, analyze performance and improve the usability of the Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels.
- Recommendations and personalization. The Company uses Customers personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to them, identify Customer preferences, and personalize Customer experience with Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels.
- Comply with legal obligations. The Company may collect and use Customers personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with Customers. The Company uses Customer personal information to communicate with them in relation to Gwen Foster ND DNM Distribution Channels.
- Use Customer personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest. The Company does not use information that personally identifies Customers to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. The Company uses personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of Customers, the Company and others.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does Gwen Foster ND DNM Share Customers Personal Information?
Information about the Company’s customers is an important part of the Gwen Foster ND DNM business, and the Company is not in the business of selling its customers’ personal information to others. The Company shares Customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries the Company controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: Gwen Foster ND DNMon occasions makes available to its Customers products and services provided by third parties
- Third-Party Service Providers: Gwen Foster ND DNM employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on its behalf. This includes the fulfilling of orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As Gwen Foster ND DNM continues to develop its business, the Company might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, Customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice. Also, in the event that the Company is acquired, Customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Live Opuent and Others:The Company releases account and other personal information when it believes release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Gwen Foster ND DNM, the Company’s Customers users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, Customers will receive notice when personal information about them might be shared with third parties, and Customers will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About the Company’s Customers?
Gwen Foster ND DNM designs its systems with Customers security and privacy in mind.
- Gwen Foster ND DNM aims to protect the security of Customers personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- The Company follows the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- Gwen Foster ND DNM maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal Customer information. The Company’s security procedures mean that it may occasionally request proof of identity before it discloses personal information to Customers.
- The Company’s devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. Customers can control these features and configure them based on their needs.
- It is important for Customers to protect themselves against unauthorized access to their password and to their computers, devices, and applications. Customers should sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites:Gwen Foster ND DNM may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about Customers when they interact with their content, advertising, and services
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services:Gwen Foster ND DNM provides advertising companies with information that allows them to serve Customers with more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. Gwen Foster ND DNM will never share Customer names or other information that directly identifies Customers. Instead, Gwen Foster ND DNM uses an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
What Information Can Customers Access?
Customers can access their information, including their name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history.
What Choices Do Customers Have?
If Customers have any questions as to how Gwen Foster ND DNM collects and uses Customers personal information, please contact our Customer Service department.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Settings. If you don’t want to receive notifications from the Company, please adjust your notification settings.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, Customers may have the right to request access to or delete their personal data. If Customers wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Services.
Are Children Allowed to Use Gwen Foster ND DNM?
Gwen Foster ND DNM does not sell products for purchase by persons under 21 years.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If Customers use Gwen Foster ND DNM, their use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and the Company’s, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Arizona. If Customers have any concern about privacy at Gwen Foster ND DNM, please contact the Company with a thorough description, and the Company will try to resolve it. The Gwen Foster ND DNM business changes constantly, and its Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Customers should check the Company’s website to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, the Gwen Foster ND DNM current Privacy Notice applies to all information that the Company has about its Customers and their account. Gwen Foster ND DNM stands behind the promises it makes, however, and will never materially change its policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use Gwen Foster ND DNM
You provide information to us when you:
- search or shop for products or services in our store;
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use Gwen Foster ND DNM;
- provide information including e-mail addresses or mobile numbers when shopping with
- upload your contacts;
- communicate with the Company by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- participate in Discussion Boards or other community features;
- provide and rate products or services
As a result of those actions, Customers might supply Gwen Foster ND DNM with such information as:
- identifying information such as names, addresses, and phone numbers;
- payment information;
- location information;
- IP address;
- content of reviews and e-mails;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver's license numbers;
- corporate and financial information;
- credit history information; and
Examples of the information Gwen Foster ND DNM collects and analyzes include:
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the Customers computer to the internet;
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the location of the Customer device or computer;
- content interaction information,
- version and time zone settings;
- purchase and content use history,
- the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
Gwen Foster ND DNM may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and the Company’s web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information Gwen Foster ND DNM may receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from its carriers or other third parties, which the Company will use to correct its records and deliver the next purchase or make communication more easy;
- account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information
- information about Customer interactions with products and services offered;
Information Customers Can Access
Information Customers can access through Gwen Foster ND DNM include:
- status of recent orders
- complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information, promotional certificate and gift card balances);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Delivers, Special Occasion Reminders and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations;
- shopping lists;
- content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications and personalized advertising preferences;
- Customer Profile (including product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile);